TATTOO AFTERCARE INSTRUCTION
Healing time is important to reply on the expert guidance of your artist for the proper aftercare. The long life of your tattoo depends upon the care you give it. And the infection may occur minimal if aftercare is followed appropriately.
- Keep the tattoo bandaged at least one or two hours and do not rebandage the them at any point.
- Do not shave, rub or pick the tattooed area until completely healed and not to touch site first washing your hands, gently clean your skin with warm water or mind soap.
- Do not use any petroleum or vaseline based products. These products can lead to the loss of inks and your skin can not breath.
- After 1 or 2 weeks, the tattoo may start to peel (this is normal). Do not pick or peel the skin away. Let it fall off naturally. The color may fade while processing, but it will come back when healing is completed.
- You may notice that they beginning to dry up after 2 weeks. Apply ointment and lotion (without perfume) softly to the skin to keep it moisturize.
Note: If after 48 hrs more cruel complications occur (increased redness, swelling, and discomfort at site or beginning fever), contact your personal physician immediately.